The registration process and collection of registration and housing fees for the ICMFS2018 are handled by the UCSC Conference Services Department. Participants of the ICMFS2018 are encouraged to choose housing on campus during the ICMFS2018.
The registration fee includes access to the technical sessions, conference related materials, refreshments during the AM/PM breaks, a welcome reception, a social networking event and the conference dinner.
Housing on campus includes 3 meals per day and a parking permit on campus. Commuters, who are not staying on campus, need to purchase separately parking permits and meals.
Accompanying persons are required to register as Guest and purchase separately tickets for the social networking event and the conference dinner.
To register for the ICMFS go here.
You will be required to create an IRIS account and then select “ICMFS2018” as the registration code for the ICMFS2018 to begin the registration process.
- Advance registration (before May 15, 2018): $ 550.00
- Regular registration (after May 15, 2018 and on-site): $ 650.00
- Student registration: $ 400.00
NOTE: If you have been selected as a finalist for the Best Student Presentation Award, you have to enter the code you received with the email during checkout to receive the registration waiver.
- Day pass (available on-site only): $200 per day
- Guest: no registration cost, but social networking event and conference dinner fees apply for attendance (networking event: $35, conference dinner $70)
Campus Housing Deadline: July 9, 2018
* After July 9th, campus housing cannot be guaranteed.
If you have any questions related to the ICMFS2018 please contact: Peter Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical questions related to the registration forms or submission of payments, please contact: Heather Robinson at email@example.com.